(801) 472-8617 | firstname.lastname@example.org | aubreyarcherportfolio.blogspot.com
Education:Brigham Young University
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation, 2016
• Vis Dev & Character Design
• Gesture Drawing
• Drawing for Animation
Experience:Blue Sky Visual Development Intern (Summer 2016)
Worked as the visual development intern at Blue Sky Studios, developing
skills for production and gaining insight on the inner workings of a Feature film
BYUtv Character Designer (Jan-Jun 2015)
Designed characters for short animated pilots which are to air on BYUtv.
Hasbro Game Art Intern (Summer 2015)
Worked on a variety of major Hasbro brands (such as My Little Pony and
Transformers) to create visuals for integrated play experiences.
Ram's Horn (2014)
Designed main characters and finalized 3D models for BYU’s animated
student film, Ram’s Horn.
Lead a team of pre-visualization artists.
BYU Independent Study (2014-2015)
Responsible for creating engaging illustrations for BYU Independent
• Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Flash)
• Autodesk Maya
• Experience with character design, layout, environment and prop design,
• Understanding of composition, color, and appeal
• Work well within a group setting
• Take feedback and solve problems
• Can destroy in Nerf war